Thursday, December 27, 2012

The First Christmas Morning


I woke up early that first Christmas - to the sound of Jan apparently getting fucked very hard from behind.  The bed was making several different noises at once - including the sound of the headboard crashing against the wall.  Then...

"Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmfffffffffffffff goddddddddddddddd....."

And silence.

After several minutes I heard the bed creak as someone got up - the sounds of water running in the shower - footsteps - laughter.....

Finally Jan appeared at the doorway - she raised her finger to her mouth and said, "SSShhhhhhh".  "Honey Bunny, we are going to go out to breakfast - the Mecca Grill in Queen Anne is open- and I want you to wait right there....here is a key to the handcuff - if you need to go to the restroom you can...but, then right back to the radiator."

She turned around and walked out to the kitchen and I heard she and her ex-boss go out the door and leave in my (her) car.  I really did need to go the the bathroom - and then I ran back to the radiator and re-chained myself.  In an hour or so they came back in the way they had left....and came into the living room.  She said to him, "Sit down handsome, and I'll get all your gifts".

Gifts?  He didn't have any gifts under the tree....huh?  And she proceeded to take boxes from under the tree and pile them at his feet....they all had my name on them!!!  By the time she was finished I could hardly see him behind his wall of gifts!  She glanced over at me....and touched her shirt at her left breast....and smiled.....

"Open this one first!!!  It's my favorite!!!"  She handed him an envelope and he opened it - and at her urging read it aloud...."In celebration of the First Cuckold Christmas you get to fuck me everyday of the holidays!"  He looked at me - I looked at him - she looked at both of us....

That afternoon - after more sex in the bedroom- Jan came out and said, "Shhhhhhhh...no talking...I'm going to move you into the spare bathroom.....I have it all set up for you."  She unlocked the handcuffs and led me to the very small spare bathroom - it was almost completely dark - she locked me to the radiator in that room and said, "I'll be back for you in a couple of days.....we're going up the British Columbia to see some snow..."  My mouth must have started to open because she said, "'Shhhhh.....no talking.....and do not leave this room - I'm leaving the key on the counter in case of an emergency, but I am telling you to stay in this room until I get back...you have water and a blanket and some energy bars....I want you to spend your time thinking of ways that you can be the best submissive ever."' And then she turned to leave....but stopped.....and came back to where I was sitting on the floor and said, "Welllll, I can't just leave you there looking like that...."  My mind raced - she was going to let me out of the room!!!!  And then she said, "I know you only got the one BIG present - getting to be a cuckold in chastity - so I have something else for you (she reached over and flicked on the lights).....it's a creamy delicious treat and I have about a pint of it.....lick me....."  And with that she pulled up her dress and I saw her pussy - her lips were nearly black and blue and they were swollen to three times their normal size - and as she moved her pussy toward me I saw lumps of thick cum literally pouring out of her - I drank like I had never drank before - another man's cum inside my Jans perfect pussy......

I had gotten the best Christmas gifts ever!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment