Friday, December 28, 2012

Cuckold Servant


A cuckold serves his wife - an s serves his D - I serve Jan.  Several times a year Jan will let me know that she wants to spend a weekend with a lover - sometimes she will want to stay home - sometimes she goes to his place - and sometimes she wants to spend a fantasy weekend on the town!  This time she wanted to have a fun weekend in the big city....she said, "Surprise me - impress me....you have a two thousand dollar budget (all my salary goes to support her dates with her lovers ...her salary pays all the other bills, so we have about 75K a year for her to fuck to her hearts content..)"'

I contacted her lover - Sam, a attorney see met at the fitness club, and who she has had sex with a few dozen times....and I asked him to prepare a suitcase for a weekend getaway with Jan - and told him I would pick the suitcase up Thursday afternoon and them pick him up in a limo in front of his office at 4:30 on Friday...

I packed a suitcase - OK, three suitcases and a make-up bag - for Jan....and told her a limo would pick her up at 5 at her office....

I rented a Lincoln Towncar for the weekend and bribed a local limo company controller to let me rent one of their uniforms - including cap.  And I picked up my passengers right on schedule....and handed them an envelope which listed their weekend itinerary.....first I drove them to their hotel - the Seattle Westin - with a room on the 50th floor- I dropped them off with a key to the room and said I would be back out front at 8 to drive them to dinner....

The room was perfection - all their clothes put away - all her make-up out - their bed turned down - iced champagne.....at 5:30 my phone rang - it was Jan on Skype....she was naked and her pussy was all I could see in the picture - and then she placed the phone so I could see the bed - where Sam had an eight inch hard on standing straight up....Jan stepped over to the bed and I saw her lick her fingers and then rub her pussy....then she stradled him and lowered herself onto his cock.....after about twenty minutes they were done....she walked back over to the phone and held it up to her pussy again....cum poured out onto the lens....and then she hung up.....

To Be Continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment