Friday, December 28, 2012

Chastity....it is like having sex every minute....


Jan locked me in four years ago....and said she didn't know when she would unlock me....and I accepted her control over my chastity.  And I have absolutely no regrets....every second I am caged is another second of submission to Jan.  Bliss.  Absolute Bliss!

That first "chaste" - as I like to call the periods I'm under lock and key - lasted a little over a week.  After that the first year consisted of periods as short as a few days to as long as a couple of weeks...Jan was still trying to get a feel for the proper timing...and as I said in an earlier post, we have now generally settled into a week or ten days schedule.  But, a year or so ago Jan decided that I did need some form of punishment or some type of control or discipline....it was obvious by that time that canings and crossdressing and housecleaning and serving her and her lovers was not something that amounted to her punishing or controlling me.  Sex.  She knew she had me there....so, out of the blue she decided to flex her muscles with chastity.  August of 2011 was Chastity Month....and she even went so far as to tell me all about it....no sex for one whole calendar month.  I'll admit is gave me one of those sub-space mental zongers - that sort of electric shock that goes through your head when you're thrown deep into sub-space...I get a little whoozie....I forget to breath....and then my brain spins at a million miles a second trying to figure out what just happened.

During the month she made a point of keeping the key in plain sight...around her neck, attached to her nipple ring when she was with a lover, around her ankle...she made sure to dress especially sexy...we took her amazingly sexy adult daughter to the pool several times (Kimberly knows everything - and has recently started cuckolding her boyfriend).....Needless to say, at the end of the month Jan knew I was about to explode....so, September 1 we took the day off and had sex all day - several times - and then at midnight she had me put on the CB-6000, and she placed the lock in the clasp and said, "When I lock this I don't know when I am going to open it - speak now or forever hold your peace."

Silence

Click.

No comments:

Post a Comment