Friday, December 28, 2012

I love my new cage!

One of my Christmas gifts was an animal cage....about the size above - I have to kneel or lay down and I cannot streatch out.  It is a rather high end cage - made for large strong dogs - so it is very sturdy - I could not get out of it if I tried.  Jan gave it to me on Christmas morning....her three lovers had fucked her the night before - and one had spent the night - so she woke me up and took me down to the basement - and there was the beautiful cage with a big red bow!!!

She said, "Take your clothes off and get in...look, you have a water bottle and then another bottle to pee in!!!"  After I got in I heard the door close behind me and as I turned around I say a padlock in her hand...."Sweetie, I thing you should stay down here today....my sister is coming over and I think I'd like to have the house to myself...."

Click.

There are absolutely no windows in the basement - and when she got to the top of the staris she flicked off the light and closed the door - absolute darkness.

Several hours later - who knows how long - the lights came on and I heard footsteps on the stairs....and then I heard Susan's voice (Jans sister), "I love it!!!  But Jan, a water bottle?  Please!  Pets don't drink out of bottles!  But lucky for him I have just the thing - when Jan told me she got a puppy for Christmas I decided to bring a gift....a very nice water dish!!  But it looks like you drank all your water - and theres no faucet down here.....hmmmmm....."  She whispered something to Jan...and then she reached under her skirt and took off her panties - and placed the dish on the floor in front of her - and squatted down and filled the dish with golden piss.....  Jan said, "'Drink up Spot....don't leave a drop..."  And I didn't....

No comments:

Post a Comment