Friday, December 28, 2012

The Power Of The Key


Power.  It comes in so many forms....for those of us in chastity it comes in the form of a key.  Sure, the key is really just the symbol of power - Jan actually has the power - but, symbolism is so important in a D/s relationship.

If you have never seen the tiny little key held a fraction of an inch from your lock - only to ses it put back around her neck - you can't understand the power of the key.  If you haven't felt and heard the noise the lock makes when the key turns - you can't grasp the concept of the symbolism of power.

Jan loves to use the key to push me deep into sub space....I recently recieved a phone photo from her that showed her lovers hard cock with a pool of cum in front of it with the key laying in the cum....she will often give the key to her sister to wear - and then she sends me photos of it in front of her pussy...

She loves to put the key in the lock and then say, "Oh my, all I have to do is turn the little key....just a tiny turn....nooooo.....maybe tomorrow....."

Jan has all the power.....she controls and decides everything.....everything is in her name - my paycheck is deposited to her account - I have no credit or bank cards - the cars are hers - the house is hers - and yet, it is the little key that unlocks my cock which is the symbol of all that power.

When I see it on her neck - on her ankle - on her nipple - in her fingers - it symbolizes the absolute power she has over our lives.....and I love it.....and it makes me dizzy....

The key is power....

No comments:

Post a Comment