Thursday, December 27, 2012

Discipline - Reward Or Punishment?


It is an age old question for D/s....is a good caning punishment - or is it really a reward?  In our relationship we answered that question long ago - it is a reward.  The only punishment in our household is when she adds days onto the time until I can have sex with her again (our schedule - if you can call it that - more appropriately "her" schedule - is to let me have sex with her once every week or ten days - that just seems to work out best....but, I have had to wait almost a month before as punishment - and that is unquestionably punishment). 

So, all the whipping and caning is pure reward.  The better submissive I am the more and harder she beats me.  The more and harder she beats me the better submissive I am.  Simple.

The ritual of discipline is so amazing - it has so many twists and turns - there are so many places to take it.  Jan has several different outfits she likes to wear - and several impliments of pain she loves to use.  The pure power she exudes makes me high - and honestly, it makes her high, too. 

Our most recent session (and I am whipped or caned about five times as often as I'm allowed to have sex) was perhaps the best ever.  She had a date planned for the evening and - as always - I helped her get ready....bring her a glass of wine, draw her bath for her, lay her clothes and jewlery out (she usually texts me what she needs).....this time she said she was going to an S/M club with her banker boyfriend Robert - and had listed the outfit she wanted me to put out for her...boots, hose, garters, corset, gloves, whip....and a long black coat....

She looked incredible - and I was praying she would whip me before she left.....and when she was finished dressing she told me to go lay face down on the table in our little dungeon (a small room we used to use as an office).  In a flash I was naked and face down on the table - I fastened my leg retraints myself - and then the waist restraint - and finally one of the arm restraints.  She came in and fastened the other arm restraint - and I heard her open the cabinet doors and pull something out - a blindfold went over my eyes - i couldn't see a thing.  More noise from the cabinet and then I felt her putting a ball gag into my mouth and tightening it behind my head.  Then I felt something wet touch my ass and I knew she was going to insert an anal plug - she was going all out tonight!!!  Apparently she had recently purchased a larger plug than what she usually used - she lubed the plug and my ass hole and pushed a ten inch plug into me.....after some serious pain, I felt the plug find its way home....it filled me up and ripped me apart....wonderful. 

And then she left the room....what was she up to?  Several minutes went by - fifteen minutes - she was going to be late for her date....and then the doorbell rang....I heard a voice, no, I heard voices....and then after several minutes the doorbell rang again - and more voices.....what was going on I wondered.  I heard Jan speaking to someone in the hall....I listened as hard as I could and I heard her sweet voice saying, "....caning is serious business, I am so glad that you could all come by for the Advanced Caning class...."  What?  Class?   "As you all know from the beginning and intermediate classes, caning is the height of - well, let's admit it - reward!  My cuckold has come a long way from his first caning four years ago - back then he could hardly take more than twenty strokes - though he never used a safe word - I knew when he had had enough....But, tonight you are going to see the sort of caning that most of you have only dreamed of.....so, let's step in - room for everyone if you snuggle up!"

I heard the door open and I could tell that there must have been almost a dozen people in the room...and then I heard her say, "OK, ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to first use a bit of verbal abuse to set the cuckold into a very high orbit of sub space - and then I'll start the caning....Honey, thank you so much for helping me teach my class - everyone in the room can see that you have been properly prepared - you look like a roast beast ready to go into the holiday oven [screams of laughter] - and just as a special reward for you I am going to beat you harder than you have ever been beaten- and when I'm done - when you have had all that you can take - I'm going to let each of my students give you ten lashes - do we have two students or twenty [more very loud laughter] and then WACK- Wack - WACK.....in my head I tried to count, but the strokes came hot and heavy and HARD!  My ass and the backs of my legs and my back....no pattern - a variety of strokes - different canes - PAIN - unbearable pain - but I could not move or speak a word - and finally through a fog I heard her say, "Carole, you're first...."  Carole!  Her best friend....how long had she known about our D/s life?  WACK, Wack.....  "Mark..."  "Mark, use a longer stroke.....and then use the wrist action we talked about...."  WACKKK!!!  A half hour later I could vaguely hear then talking and laughing as they left the room....

After a few minutes Jan came into the room and took out the ball gag.....and released one of the arm restraints and said, "You were magnificent - I am SO proud of you!!!!  You won't be able to walk tomorrow.....sorry....I'm headed over to Marks for a night fuck....I'll be home in a couple of hours....I'll text you with what clothes I want you to lay out for me for tomorrow.....Thanks again Sweetie....

And off she went - I managed to get the other arm restraint off - and then after a half hour or so of mind numbing pain I got the other retsraints off.....the anal plug was a different matter....my ass so swollen and bruised to the point that the massive plug was not going to come out.....as I got off the table it was clear that I could not walk - the caning and the plug left me no choice but to crawl out of the room.....and then I heard my phone ringing....Jan.....I reached up on the kitchen counter and grabbed it..."Honey, I'm sorry, but I left my new gloves at home - Mark wants to take a walk....could you jump in the car and bring them over here?""

"I'll be there in five minutes sweetheart!"



No comments:

Post a Comment