Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Candy On My Wife


The Celebration (or as she calls it, the Celebate-ration!) of our fourth Cuckold Christmas was amazing....they just keep getting better every year! 

It was Christmas Eve and all through the house several creatures were stirring....Jan had invited three of her bulls over for the evening and she immediately settled down for a very short blow job with Lawrence....I heard such a comotion I ran to the bedroom...just in time to see Larry fall onto the bed and reveal my wifes breast covered with his cum!

Christmas came early!!!!  Without a word Jan used her eyes to bring me to the Christmas candy...it was so hot I thought it would burn my tongue!!  I licked it up in no time at all....so delicious!  She motioned me to finish dinner and said, "Give Larry a moment, a then send Paul in....I want to blow them all before dinner, sweetie....so keep the food on the warmer..."

And with that the holiday had begun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment