Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Key To My Heart

Christmas is always a time to remember the important moments in our lives....the most important was the day UPS delivered my first chastity device.  A week or so before Christmas four years ago...Jan had told me that a package was being delivered and made it clear I wasn't to open it.  She said she had a big surprise for me on Christmas Eve - and that the package had the gift I was going to open first.

At the time I had no idea what it might be - but, looking back I guess I should have had some idea...Jan and I had been talking aboub S/d for a few months and she was very interested in the idea (which I had brought up - of course).  And she had done a lot of research on the subject - and we had looked at some chastity devices online. 

When Christmas Eve finally arrived we sat down in front of the package and she said, "Sweetie, I need you to make me a promise." I nodded and told her I'd do anything for her.  And she said, "Well, what I want you to promise is that you will do everything I tell you to do - NO exceptions....it's what you wanted, and I'm going to give it to you for Christmas - all you have to do is to say "I will do everything you tell me to do", and then not speak again until you are told to speak.

"I will do everything you tell me to do"

She handed me the box and waved her hand to let me know I should open it....I tore thru the paper and inside I found my CB-6000!!!  She motioned for me to put it on - I had watched the instruction video on Google a hundred times - and I had it on in just five minutes.  I looked up at her and she held the lock in her hand - she reached down and inserted it through the clasp - and she looked me in the eye and said, "Sweetheart, when I push this lock closed I don't know when I will open it again - but I do know that you need to speak now - or forever hold your peace.  Once the lock clicks you will be my submissive and you will obey me without question....I am not going to take it easy on you....this D/s relationship is going to go from zero to one hundred tonight....speak now if you want to turn back...."

Silence.

Click.

"Oh, and do you want to know where the key is?" I nodded my head that I did.  She pulled her nightgown over her left breast and I saw the key hanging from her nipple ring .....and then she smiled and said, "And do you want to know where my wedding ring is?"  I nodded again - barely able to function from deep in sub-space.  And she raised her gown over her right breast - her wedding ring was hanging from that nipple ring.

As I said, I was in a complete daze - my beautiful wife naked in front of me - the key to my cage hanging from her nipple.....and me locked tightly in chastity.....for who knew how long.....And as I sat on the floor I felt our handcuffs going on my hands which had been pulled behind my back....I just moved as I was directed as Jan locked the handcuffs to the radiator....

The door bell rang....and Jan stood up....completely naked.....and said,"Honey, I told you we were going to go fast....one minute chastity and the next cuckolding...."  The words floated past me - I was in such a state I couldn't move or speak.....she ran across the room and opened the front door.....standing there was Jan's former boss Mark - I saw his hands reach behind her and pull her to him - I saw him kiss her - I heard her say,"Come in Sweetie, let's go the bedroom and get these clothes off you!!!"  Without a glance toward me she led him toward our (her) bedroom....Mark looked over and smiled at me.....

I didn't see either of them until the next morning....but, by my count, he came at least a half dozen times.....Merry Christmas, Cuckold.

No comments:

Post a Comment