Friday, December 28, 2012

Cuckold In The Bedroom


Should a cuckold be in the bedroom?  It is hard to say what the real answer to this question is in real life - the internet is full of images of naked cuckolds kneeling in the bedroom - or watching from the closet - as their wife has sex with her lover.  My experience has been very far from those images...

Jan brings many of her lovers home - or they will sometimes go to local hotels or on vacation and take me along to serve them - so I have had the opportunity to see her fucked many times (it is wonderful....every cuckold should have that experience).  But, the situation has to be figured out in advance - and there have to be rules and understandings.

The first rule is that Jan wants me to see.  The second rule is that I not in any way take away from her experience. 

Generally, when I watch her and her lover I sit very quitely (silently) somewhere in the room and out of the way and usually out of his line of sight - and in Jans line of sight. I am always dressed - though I am occasionally dressed like a girl (see earlier post). 

And, another reason to be in the room is that you can't lick up the cum if you aren't in the room....Jan does a great job of keeping the cum inside of her until her lover has fallen asleep or left the room....and then she will motion me over and let me drink her lovers cum....usually I lay on my back and she straddles my mouth and it just flows out...

But as any real cuckold knows, the best part of being in the room is that you can watch your beautiful wife play with another man...laugh, touch, kiss, talk.....

And then you can watch him fuck her every which way but loose....I have seen Jan fucked in the ass by a man with a 10 inch cock - I've seen a young man literally fill her mouth with cum - I've seen her have sex with three men at once (yes, one in every hole!!) - I've seen her fuck her ex-boss, her ex-boyfriends (three of them), the guy who sold her our (her) last car....it is like a wonderful movie that never ends....

No comments:

Post a Comment